“Great once again”

Ranked #9 of 132 Hotels in Jacksonville
Clearwater
“Great once again”
Reviewed November 8, 2013

I am in this area at least once each year. I always stay at this hotel. This is my seventh year in a row. The hotel is as good as it was the first time. The accommodations are great. The staff is friendly and helpful and the location is first class.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

1 Thank Wayne N
Julie L, General Manager at Hampton Inn Jacksonville I-10 West, responded to this review, November 15, 2013
Thank you for the great review! We are very happy that you choose to stay with us each year and that you once again had a wonderful visit with us. We truly do "Love Having You Here" and look forward to next year, if not sooner!!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Monticello, United States
Reviewed November 6, 2013

not sure what this means. I have already explained what the problem was. It was all great except the AC. I thought they were taking care of the problem, but I did not see anything that was done. We enjoyed the breakfast and we always stay in this Hampton for several years now and so do our friends.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple

Singer Island, United States
Reviewed November 6, 2013

We were completely satisfied during our recent overnight stay at this inn. The room was clean and comfortable, staff courteous and the selections at the complimentary breakfast allowed for a healthy alternative to traditional options (e.g., eggs, waffles). Free internet access in the rooms was also great.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you found your room clean and comfortable. We are adding some new additions to our breakfast that will make it even more enjoyable and hope that you will be back with us again soon!
Florida
Reviewed October 31, 2013

Hampton Inn usually delivers a good experience and this stay was excellent. The front desk staff was friendly. The lobby and front desk were decorated for Halloween which was a nice touch. Our room was comfortable and clean. On our second night, we noticed the cookies and milk. Breakfast had some good choices and the hot entrees were different both mornings. I was a little concerned about staying here based on a couple of (older) reviews but I was very pleased with our stay and wouldn't hesitate to return.

Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Baker, United States
Reviewed October 29, 2013

This was a nice hotel, comfortable rooms, decent breakfast. Staff was helpful and accommodating with my late check-in and check-out/payment arrangments. Overall, a good experience. I would stay again.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Beaufort, United States
Reviewed October 29, 2013

Great place to stay. Good staff, very friendly and helpful. All of the staff are there to make your stay comfortable from the desk clerks to the ladies making your breakfast or the evening appetizers. Sometimes its hard traveling but they make it the best it can be!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Odessa, Florida
Reviewed October 27, 2013

Arrived on a Sat. around 1:30 to check in early. No problem. The desk clerk Kya was very helpful saying we had a third floor room but gave us a choice of lower floors. Took the ground in the back. Room was very clean and confortable. Wife forgot shower cap and the night desk clerk was very pleasant and had one for us.
Breakfast was good, as ususal, and the breakfast monitor was very pleasant. A very enjoyable night and would stay there again.
Easy access to I-10 with gas stations, Mcdonalds and a Wendy's nearby.

Room Tip: Avoid the rooms by the elevator or ice machines.