Hampton Inn Jacksonville I-10 West
La Quinta
$158
$140
  • Pool
Jacksonville Plaza Hotel & Suites(Jacksonville)(Great Value!)
$65
Omni Hotels
  • Restaurant
$72
$87
All reviewswinn dixiecracker barrelstrip mallgreat place to stayclean hoteleasy accessconvenient locationeach morningfresh fruitthe breakfast areawaffleshotel staywithin walking distanceup to datethe general managerfree breakfastbeds were comfortable
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 12, 2013

Stayed one night on our way to Destin. Nice room, clean, and comfortable. We were checked in and out very quickly and the complimentary breakfast was actually pretty good. Would definitely stay again if I find myself in Jacksonville ona future road trip.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 3, 2013

My family takes road trips in the summer, and we needed a hotel last minute to break up a long trip. This hotel offered the lowest price than any other hotel around it. The rooms were very clean and updated. Beds were comfortable. The breakfast was awesome? Someone previously said it was typical, but I didn't see anything typical. There were hot sausages, egg and cheese bagels, scrambled eggs, waffles, great coffee with all the fixings, etc. The breakfast area was very cute and modern. I was very impressed and proud of myself for finding such a great hotel last minute. You will not be disappointed!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Quick overnight stay on our way to the west coast. Location is great but when we got off the elevator we were greeted by a large scurrying bug (palmetto?). Also, the walls were very thin and we could hear the people in the room next door to us. The lobby was redone, the staff friendly and the breakfast was typical Hampton Inn food.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 27, 2013

Had another great visit to this property, the staff is always very friendly and accommodating. The hotel and rooms are very clean, the bed is very comfy and it's very convenient to where my business takes me here in Jacksonville. The property is also very conveniently located next to I-10 with quick access to 295 and the rest of Jacksonville area. Right next door there's a small shopping center with a very nice Winn-Dixie and other shops and eateries that are very good! There's a nice little Manager Reception Tuesday and Wednesday and breakfasts are consistently good. Will always stay here when I'm in this area, you won't go wrong!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed July 24, 2013

Always enjoy staying at a Hampton Inn. The staff are very pleasant and the rooms are very clean. They always have every thing you need. The free breakfast offers everything you would like. I have never been disappointed with a Hampton Inn. They are always very clean and well taken care of. You will not make a mistake to stay at a Hampton Inn. I can not say enough about a Hampton Inn. Try one and you will never go anywhere else. Can I say more.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple