“My expectations were definitely superceded!”

Copeland's of New Orleans
Ranked #120 of 2,013 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
“My expectations were definitely superceded!”
Reviewed May 5, 2014 via mobile

The food was great and the service was excellent! I have zero suggestions for improvement or complaints!

• Visited May 2014

Orlando, Florida
“Ah, New Orleans!”
Reviewed March 30, 2014

I am from New orleans, so anytime I can have New Orleans style food, I jump at the chance. When I found out that Copelands- one of my favorite restaurants from back home was a stone's throw away from the hotel I was staying at, I knew I needed to stop in! I got the spinach dip with friend bow ties (a favorite of mine) and the crab stuffed shrimp. The shrimp were HEAVENLY- however the fries were a huge flop- not something that should be sent home in a to-go box. The bow ties are much better consumed hot and on the spot than to-go as well, as they were a little bit chewy. Get the crab stuffed shrimp!

Summerville, South Carolina, United States
“Great tasting N'awlins cooking”
Reviewed March 18, 2014

Love the food and the portions. the seasoning was so delicious and authentic and the portions are HUGE so it is well worth the money. The staff were very friendly

Visited March 2014
Rotonda West, Florida
“Excellent seafood and service”
Reviewed March 13, 2014

Copelands has excellent seafood. The portions are large and prices are reasonable. We were passing thru Jacksonville and decided to have dinner at Copelands. We were so impressed we went back the next day for lunch before leaving town. We are going back thru Jacksonville on our way home and plan to eat there again--trying the Sunday brunch.

• Visited March 2014
“Efficient service and food is very tasty!”
Reviewed March 8, 2014

Stopped in for lunch with the kids. There is no kids menu, but our server accommodated a shared plate for a picky eater. This was really appreciated. We had specialty burgers (delicious) and the crab-stuffed shrimp. Some menu items were a bit pricy for lunch, but overall a good experience.