“Good food”

Copeland's of New Orleans
Ranked #141 of 1,994 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Atlanta, Georgia
“Good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 3, 2013

Copelands has friendly service and some of the best fried pickles I've had. I will definitely be back and try some of the other items as well.

• Visited March 2013

Orlando, Florida
“Delish”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 22, 2013

Awesome food. Prices not too bad. I had the chicken parm dinner. HUGE helpings and excellent service, even for close (30 minutes) to close.

Visited March 2013
“Great light supper in bar area”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2013

Because we wanted to watch the Academy Awards on TV while we ate dinner, staff helpfully placed us in the bar. Bartender was pleasant and very friendly. Food was excellent with some definite N'Orleans touches.

Visited February 2013
Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
“Not as good as it once was”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 26, 2013

This past week our family celebrated a special occasion at Copeland's. The event occurred mid-week, so the restaurant was not crowded. It had been several years since I was last there and I was looking forward to the delightful dining experience that I remembered from years past. We all skipped appetizers and ordered our selected entrees. I ordered the Shrimp Etouffee and my wife order the Crab Stuffed Shrimp. Other members of our party ordered various other shrimp plates. My wife found her stuffed shrimp to have heavy batter and to be less than tender. My Etouffee was OK, but nothing special. Comments from other members of our party ranged from "Ok" to "Good." Meanwhile, service in the sparsely crowded restaurant was adequate but toward the slow side. All in all, we found this particular dining experience to be best because of our family event and less so because of the food and service.

• Visited January 2013
Ormond Beach, Florida
“Going Back For Dinner”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 16, 2013

Copeland's was a great place for lunch and looks even better for dinner. They have a wonderful selection on their menu whether or not you "fancy" New Orleans" style cooking and they offer a smaller portion which I think all restaurants should do. Atmosphere is good and service was attentive for a large group. If you are around don't miss it!

• Visited January 2013