“Great Selection”

Cuisines: Cajun & Creole
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed November 1, 2012

I've heard a lot about the Sunday brunch at Copelands. So, when my daughter invited my grandkids (her nieces) and I to Copelands, we did not hesitate. We were ready to go.

The place was full from the after Sunday church service crowd, but we didn't have to wait long to get seated. There was a large variety of choices from the made-to-order scrambled eggs to carved meats. I like most the pasta in red sauce and the shrimp. The banana foster and other desserts were not too bad either, but I didn't have enough room to take them all in.

Overall value was just right for the quality of service, the atmosphere, and the wide variety of selection. Nothing outstanding and nothing below average. Just right.

Reviewed October 23, 2012

Had recent lunch time meal at this chain location in Deerwood Section of Jax while in town for wedding. Its easy to find and location near the various hotels on Southside Blvd. Extensive New Orleans cusine menu availble with specials of the day. Family tired Po Boy sandwichs, jumbo and shrimp ettoufee. Everything was prepared well and made to order. Even if you want just plain burger or something for picky children they will accomadate. We were there late afternoon after cheching in to our hotel and the place was jumping. Seems to be the in stop for happy hour on this part of town. I heard that brunch is good as others have indicated but unable to get back to this spot. This part part of Jax has great deal to offer for those looking for a good food and drink. Enjoy this place.

Reviewed October 8, 2012

The Sunday Brunch was awesome and the staff is super if you have a special request such as a poached egg. So many options that it'll blow your mind... Excellent choices at the omlet bar and the waffles are great... Oh and the cheese grits are too good... A must try for Sunday brunch fans...

3  Thank Jason904
Reviewed September 22, 2012

Wonderful selection of dishes that are different than the ordinary chains. Pasta and seafood dishes were great. Even the house salad was delish! I dare you to save enough room for dessert, we couldn't!

Reviewed September 12, 2012

I was really disappointed in Copeland's. My dad just died and I was in town to settle his affairs. My dad & I used to come here a lot and I was looking forward to memories of Dad. The place was empty, and I knew this was a bad sign. It took awhile for a waiter to take my order despite their being no customers, and then the food came out late, and cold. I also didn't like their rules on how gift certificates are cashed in. Two women came in to buy two $10 gift certificates for a fund raiser. They were paying in cash, but were told that they couldn't use the gift certificates at the same time. What the hell? I won't be back.