“Awesome food, and service!”
Review of The Mossfire Grill

The Mossfire Grill
Ranked #89 of 2,001 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Cuisines: Southwestern, American
Good for: Special occasions, Kids, Business meetings, Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Jacksonville, Florida
“Awesome food, and service!”
Reviewed April 16, 2014 via mobile

I love the area in which this restaurant is located. The service is excellent.The food is excellent, and the homemade desserts! If you go, you must try the mossfire nachos for an appetizer! Its so good, and worth the money. I will definitely be back for more!!

• Visited April 2014

Greensboro, North Carolina
“Delicious Southwest Food”
Reviewed February 21, 2014

My husband and I went here for dinner and were bowled over by the delicious flavors of the food we selected. I had the Ka-Pow Tempeh tacos and they were creatively put together and had just the most delicious mouth watering taste to them. My husband had the chicken empandas which were huge and delicious. Each entree came with a serving of rice and seasoned black beans. BUT I was so full from the tacos that I barely was able to eat a few forkfuls.
Mossfire gives you ample portions, fantastic service (our waitress was very attentive and so very polite), and a great view (should you choose their outdoor sidewalk seating).
I would HIGHLY recommend this to anyone visiting as you will definitely have a meal to remember.

• Visited February 2014
Jacksonville, Florida
“flavorful apps to dessert”
Reviewed February 15, 2014

Went to Mossfire for the first time and had a great experience. homemade salsa tasted very fresh and the grilled chicken tacos came in good size portions. I was surprised to see them offering creme brulee on the menu but it was not disappointing when I ordered it.

• Visited February 2014
Cleveland, Ohio
“Excellent food!”
Reviewed January 19, 2014

We stopped here for dinner while visiting the Cummer Art Museum on our recent trip to Jacksonville. The food was excellent and the service was very friendly and prompt. We liked their happy hour drink specials. Overall it was an enjoyable eating experience.

• Visited January 2014
Jacksonville, Florida
“Love the outdoor seating upstairs”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

I took my GF here and the food was good. She didnt care for the tacos she ordered but my burrito was awesome. Not only was it filling but the meat was prepared perfectly and wasnt too dry. The outdoor seating upstair is my favorite spot to eat when I go here.

• Visited September 2013