“Love the outdoor seating upstairs”
Review of The Mossfire Grill

The Mossfire Grill
Ranked #123 of 2,069 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Cuisines: American, Southwestern
Good for: Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
Reviewed January 7, 2014

I took my GF here and the food was good. She didnt care for the tacos she ordered but my burrito was awesome. Not only was it filling but the meat was prepared perfectly and wasnt too dry. The outdoor seating upstair is my favorite spot to eat when I go here.

Reviewed January 4, 2014 via mobile

Looked online for a restaurant with reasonably priced food and excellent reviews. This restaurant does not disappoint! Its located in the quaint Little Five Points district. Go upstairs for a casual dining experience. Food was outstanding. Service was superb. Thoroughly enjoyed my evening. Looking forward to visiting again the next time we are in town.

Reviewed January 4, 2014

The steak was so good that we went back for dinner the next night. Guy at the next table seemed to enjoy the massive burrito on his plate, and the whiskey sours were good, too.

Reviewed December 3, 2013

I have been going to Mossfire for years and it has never disappointed. It is a great spot for a weekend dinner and an even better spot for weekend brunch. We go on Sunday about once every 3 months as a treat for ourselves, and sit upstairs in the comfortable and pretty intimate lounge/bar. The service up there is always stellar, down to earth, friendly, and attentive. The jalapeno cheese grits are excellent, and the two benedict plates are both superb. I recently had the crab benedict and it was great as always. A couple IPAs on draft to accompany the meal and I leave a happy camper every time.

Reviewed November 13, 2013 via mobile

Very nice casual atmosphere with really good food. It has a southwestern twist to the food and the ambience. Great wait staff and I can't wait to go back. And of course great prices.