“Unusual Dishes”

Cuisines: American, Southwestern
Good for: Special occasions, Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Dinner
Reviewed August 5, 2013

Very busy location both at lunch and dinner, but worth the wait. The meat loaf sandwich is one of the best I've ever had. I paired it with their chili slaw (unusual combo of ingredients) and was not disappointed. Be sure and finish your meal with a piece of peanut butter pie...amazing! Service can be inconsistent.

Reviewed August 4, 2013

Sandwich fillings were not generous.
Chicken salad was only average. Have found other lunch locatons for similar cost offered more value

1  Thank discerninggourmand
Reviewed July 22, 2013

I sat out on the patio to and enjoyed the calm 5 points area scenery. I had the Mahi Tacos, which were delicious. My buddy had the (giant) burrito. Both left satisfied.

Reviewed July 11, 2013

Was in the area for a medical procedure and wandered in to the MossFire afterwards, at lunch time. Was pleasantly surprised at both the excellent service and the tasty lunch entrees. Wife had the grilled Mahi tacos and I had one of the several burger varities. They were both excellent - as was the hummus & fried chips appetizer.

Would have given five stars but for the fact that lunch was somewhat pricey as we had neither deserts nor alcoholic beverages but the tab was over $30. That being said, would definiely visit again for a special lunch event.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

We LOVE mexican food but were dissapointed. I will say that we had carry-out and have never dined in the restaurant. The burrito that we got was bland - just beans, rice, cheese and sourcream with no fresh seasonings or anything to dip it in to give it some flavor like salsa. The salad that we ordered didn't have much dressing and the toppings also lacked any flavor. It was not horrible - just nothing exciting or flavorful about it! We won't be back.