“Delicious Ribs!!”

Add it.
The Pig
Ranked #525 of 2,191 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Reviewed March 23, 2017 via mobile

The four of us ate dinner here and the food was great. We had 3 orders of ribs and one Pig Special with the beef, which was chopped. The ribs were large, moist and delicious with a great BBQ flavor. We had the mustard sauce with them which was also tasty. The beef sandwich on the pig special was good but the ribs were better. The place was busy for a Tuesday night but there was enough seating. A great place to get some Q!!!

Reviewed January 20, 2017 via mobile

How have I passed it everyday for almost 30 years and never tried it?! Best BBQ ribs I've had in a long time. By far the best in the area. Quick and polite service. Called ahead for pick up: the food was ready in 10 min. Well seasoned tender ribs, generous portions, too.

Reviewed September 7, 2016

The ribs here are huge - but try getting your teeth into them. Dry, tough and tasteless. They are so cheap there are no varieties of sauces and the one they do have you have to beg for - other food not good, either - stay away!

Reviewed February 5, 2016 via mobile

Great bbq place!! The service is very friendly and quick. The food is amazing and the have the best sweet tea ever,any time family visits we take them here for some sweet tea and they are more than amazed! If you are looking for a great bbq place to eat this is the place.

Reviewed July 5, 2015 via mobile

I have eaten many times over the years and always take me back to my childhood. Got to meet the owner and learned the sauce is a family secret. Would love to learn how to make it. By far the best BBQ I have eaten. If you are in the area I highly highly recommend you give it a try.