“Amazing”

More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
“Amazing”
Reviewed February 1, 2014

This popcorn is the best in Jacksonville, Florida. It is very addictive!! I will definitely go back again!!

“Delicious Popcorn”
Reviewed January 31, 2014

Absolutely recommend Sweet N Cheesy Popcorn. The signature is my favorite, but there are so many flavors to choose from. We stop here as a reward for my childrens good behavior:)

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best place for snacks in town!”
Reviewed January 14, 2014

I love this place. I go there often with or without my kids. Can't get enough. I even bought several flavors for a New Year's Eve party. What a hit. One word to describe it YUM!

1 Thank Brenda C
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Delicious!”
Reviewed January 13, 2014 via mobile

This place is must go. There's so many flavors to choose from! There's no reason to not love it! Everyone I've told about it, comes to love it too. Really nice workers too!

1 Thank Angel8music
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Best. Popcorn. Ever.”
Reviewed January 13, 2014

More amazing flavors than one can fathom! They really have a knack for capturing flavors! Sweet n Cheesy Signature is the best popcorn flavor on the planet!!! My son loved the Banana Pudding flavor!! We also love the Caramel! OMG I can't wait to go back and find a different flavor! Great people! Great popcorn! What else can I say?? HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!

Visited December 2013