“Delicious!”

BB's Restaurant + Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
BB's Restaurant + Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 2,057 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: near Prudential Drive
Reviewed January 29, 2014

This is our fourth time to BBs. It never disappoints!! Food was delicious. Service was great!! Took a dessert back to the hotel for breakfast. We will definitely be back when we're in JAX again.

Reviewed January 17, 2014 via mobile

I had eaten at bb's several months before and when I had to return to Jacksonville on business I purposely booked a room close by. The food was just as good this time.
I live in Palm Beach County and if this restaurant was there I'd be a regular.

Reviewed January 11, 2014

A little higher than you would expect for lunch. The service is good. The dessert case is mouthwatering.

Reviewed December 27, 2013

I love the atmosphere of small trendy restaurants and bb’s does not disappoint.
Our waitress was attentive, personable and very knowledgeable on the menu.
Our table of 6 enjoyed a range of entrees, with each of us commenting on how good it was.
Their menu offers a wide variety of options that you will not find at chain restaurants.
I would definitely go back the next time I’m in Jacksonville.

Reviewed December 25, 2013

Our family met here for dinner our first night in Jacksonville. Great part of old town - we had reservations and our table was ready. Our waitress was friendly and made great recommendations for our table from the cheese try appetizer ( which was not skimpy as many often are) all the way through dessert. Our party ordered fried green tomato caprese, crispy crab cakes, cobia, smoked chicken quesadilla and flounder. All were prepared well. Small plates and cobia were the best. Desserts are prepared by the day, chosen from the case and are amazing - from the peanut butter mousse pie to the chocolate mint layer cake ( honestly unbelievable - and enough to share with 2 or 3) - you can't go wrong.

Been to BB's Restaurant + Bar? Share your experiences!