“Incredible - would go back in an instant!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of BB's Restaurant + Bar

BB's Restaurant + Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
BB's Restaurant + Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 1,983 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Cuisines: American, International
Good for: Bar scene, Romantic, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Brunch, Drinks, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: near Prudential Drive
Marianna, Florida
“Incredible - would go back in an instant!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 10, 2013

We went to bb's for a late lunch prior to attending an event at the arena. While service was slow to start, as soon as our waitress came she was spot on the rest of the meal. We shared a duck wonton napoleon - OMG. The layers of flavor were amazing. I had the warm goat cheese salad and my husband had the crab cake sandwich. Both were done to perfection. In fact, we were so happy with the service we went back after our show for dessert! Warning - the desserts are HUGE. Share one! Once again - the only drawback - our waiter. He was very, very slow. Otherwise I have no complaints - and I will go back next time I'm in Jacksonville!

• Visited November 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Hollywood, Florida
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 6, 2013 via mobile

Ok let's be honest, we only decided to go to bb's because it was close to my hotel. I wasn't expecting much From the menu I saw online I thought it was going to be a casual salad sandwich sort of place.

Wow how wrong! Bb's was awesome...very edgy and stylish. And the food was awesome. Our waitress Leah was funny and made the dinner so enjoyable. We both ordered the steak and it was perfect. The wine list
was great and we had this terrific dessert too!

Honestly one of my favorite dinners in a long time. Who knew this little gem was hiding in downtown Jax?

Visited November 2013
1 Thank GatorBearBob
Atlantic Beach, Florida
“Always a Great Lunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Four of us went and had lunch with a bottle of wine. Bruschetta was terrific.
Good waiter and food excellent as always.

Visited October 2013
“Lovely French Flavors”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 3, 2013 via mobile

Nice ambience, great food, wonderful service...I would go back to this restaurant anytime. Arrive early for best parking spots.

Visited November 2013
Holland, Michigan
“Noisy, eclectic and good”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 29, 2013

BB's is a noisy and full of energy. I have some of the best calamari I've ever had. Not the typical rings but slices, excellent. DO NOT save room for desert. You will so regret the chocolate cake, peanut butter cake, triple chocolate ganache. I know I did! There were some different things on the menu like pork confit. There were 8 at the table and each dish was a winner including my shrimp bisque and grouper with artichoke sauce.

• Visited October 2013