“Lovely French Flavors”

BB's Restaurant + Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
BB's Restaurant + Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 2,097 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: near Prudential Drive
Reviewed November 3, 2013

Nice ambience, great food, wonderful service...I would go back to this restaurant anytime. Arrive early for best parking spots.

Reviewed October 29, 2013

BB's is a noisy and full of energy. I have some of the best calamari I've ever had. Not the typical rings but slices, excellent. DO NOT save room for desert. You will so regret the chocolate cake, peanut butter cake, triple chocolate ganache. I know I did! There were some different things on the menu like pork confit. There were 8 at the table and each dish was a winner including my shrimp bisque and grouper with artichoke sauce.

Reviewed October 26, 2013

I usually do not like menus with words I cannot pronounce :-) but this was wonderful. They handled our group of 23 with no problem and the food was incredible. Save room for one of the huge desserts. The cakes and pies were great.

Reviewed October 23, 2013

Upon arriving at the restaurant we were promptly greeted by the hostess. We were in a party of 4 and were promptly given a table.

The menu: a lot of variety, not really my style but none the less there as options to make due.

Value: price to food ratio was good. You received a decent amount of food for the price paid.

Food: I ordered crab cakes for appetizer and then sandwich for dinner. Both tasted very good and I was not disappointed.

Desert: OMG, the choices at this location are INCREDIBLE, if you are a desert person you will not be disappointed. We ordered the chocolate cake, bread pudding and orea moose cheesecake - did I mention INCREDIBLE.

Service: The waiter was very energetic and answered all of our questions. I did not have to ask for refills they were provided without us having to ask. He spent his time explaining the menu choices and his favorites and why they were his favorites.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

The dessert bread pudding was amazing. The entree was great, I had seafood pasta which was creamy and deliciosu with tons of fresh seafood.

Been to BB's Restaurant + Bar? Share your experiences!