“Great Meal”

BB's Restaurant + Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
BB's Restaurant + Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 2,049 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Romantic, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: near Prudential Drive
Reviewed March 16, 2013

Went here with a friend for their 50TH anniversary. I had the grilled fish BLT and the Shrimp Bisque. The sandwich was one of the best sandwiches I have had. My wife had the Pan Aisan Salad and said it was great.We had Cory for our waiter and he was very knowledgeable about all of the entree's and he was right on point with his service. We would all return here. Food and service was what you hope for in a meal. My only complaint was the noise level.

There are newer reviews for BB's Restaurant + Bar

Reviewed March 14, 2013

Had a really nice dinner with my daughter last night. Her Pan Aisan Salad was flavorful and I had wonderful scallops with parsnip pierogies (great pairing). Nice wine list (wish they had more by the glass) and those wonderful desserts. We chose a chocolate peanut butter cheesecake. We both ate all we wanted (and more than we needed) and my daughter took at least half of it home. It was quite crowded at 6:00 on this particular Wednesday night. Reservations are probably a good idea. Like most locally owned restaurants, they are closed on Sunday.

Michelle R, Manager at BB's Restaurant + Bar, responded to this reviewResponded March 16, 2013

Thanks for taking the time to give us a review! The pierogies you had with the scallops were handmade by our chef! Glad you had a great evening with your daughter. By the way, our sister restaurant, Biscotti's, in Avondale is open on Sunday from 8am-9pm! See you again soon. :)

Reviewed March 13, 2013

BB's has wide range of interesting items and wines at a reasonable price. Salads and desserts as good as you will find South of Charleston. Not for kids but for anybody who appreciates good food and good value.

Reviewed February 27, 2013

The food was ok, but nothing great. Our server was unenthusiastic and had a hard time getting things right.

1  Thank KayBeeAusTex
Reviewed February 15, 2013

I love that I'll never know what's going to be on the menu - but it's always delicious and their desserts are a real treat. Suggestion: go with a group, get one of each dessert and pass them to share.

1  Thank islander2080