“Very Good BBQ”

Sonny’s BBQ
Ranked #1,129 of 2,001 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1,105 helpful votes
“Very Good BBQ”
Reviewed June 9, 2013

I have been to several Sonny's BBQ restaurant and think they have some of the better pulled BBQ in the area. I have also tried their ribs and the sliced BBQ and find those two just average, hence I stick with the pulled pork. The interior is typical BBQ joint and the service is very good.

• Visited February 2013
2 Thank RLWOrangePark

Jacksonville, Florida, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Take out BBQ good”
Reviewed May 15, 2013

we usaully get sonnys for take out not much for us to dine in not our type of spot good service food is standard they must be doing something right have grown into quite a franchise here in the south

1 Thank Robin S
Ridgeland, SC
“Would travel back down ANYTIME for their food”
Reviewed April 6, 2013

Excellent restaurant !!! Fast service, excellent food, staff very courteous , can't say anything more !!!! Just the BEST !!!!!!!!

• Visited April 2013
Jacksonville, Florida, Usa
“Best in town.”
Reviewed March 31, 2013

My husband and I go every week, Great service, great food. The staff is awesome. Restaurant is clean. I usually get the big deal, great, tasty, great value. The Tea is always fresh.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank Barbara C
Jacksonville, Florida
“It's okay but not my favorite”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

I haven't been to Sonny's in a long time because it is only average. I would go to Bono's before I would go to Sonny's.