“Comfort food”

Sam Won Garden Restaurant
Ranked #346 of 2,272 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Cuisines: Japanese, Korean
Reviewed August 6, 2017 via mobile

I love a good bibimbap and the hubs religiously orders spicy pork. Never had a bad meal or bad service here. This is our go-to Korean restaurant.

Reviewed July 12, 2017 via mobile

Came here based on reviews of restaurants in the area and decided to give it a try.
Friendly greeting when I arrived. It was a little before noon and there were no other customers but a Korean family arrived shortly after.
The menu had a wide selection and all looked great, I decided on the spicy pork and shrimp lunch box. Freshly made everything looked delicious and it tasted wonderful.

Reviewed May 28, 2017

You know it is good when all the Koreans eat here. Wonderful selection and authentic food preparation. Good, ---the best! Try the seafood pancake for app.

Reviewed May 2, 2017 via mobile

One of the best meals I had in my visit to Jacksonville last weekend. The beef was tender and delicious. The 5 dishes of Kim chi were just what the doctor ordered. I really enjoyed it.

Reviewed January 18, 2017

We get take out from here often. The orders are always fresh, accurate, hot, delicious. The staff is friendly and we have never had an issue with our food. Large portions!