“Amazing!”

Sam Won Garden Restaurant
Ranked #355 of 2,097 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Cuisines: Japanese, Korean
Reviewed November 29, 2015 via mobile

A friend and I ate here for dinner last night and it was amazing! I lived in South Korea for four years and this food just brought me back! Service was quick and efficient, and the food was delicious! We ordered the bulgogi and galbi (which come with sides) and it came to about $50, which is right about what I was expecting--and it was a lot of food! Highly recommend trying this place out!!

Reviewed October 19, 2015

We returned to Sam Won Garden after 15 years! It as delicious as we remembered. Spicy Pork, Grilled Korean Shrimp and dumpling appetizers were the headliners of the show. BUT the side dishes served family style were the stars. Seriously good stuff refilled as desired. Piles of delicious food served by friendly staff had me planning our next visit before we had even gone.

1  Thank bigdom61
Reviewed September 10, 2015

I've been to Sam Won Garden twice now since I discovered it two weeks ago. Even though I live an hour away, my husband and I are making it a point to go here at least once every pay period. Their food is just simply amazing. Hot, fresh, authentic Korean yumyums. Their kimchi is a completely different story though... because it is LIFE CHANGING. Their japchae is also delicious. 감사합니다~

Reviewed July 17, 2015

I think lunch is great value if you SHARE
Mounds of food, seriously how does 1 person eat it all
My wife and i shared the Salmon platter way more than enough
All great except SALMON is DEEP FRIED - that wasnt cool
but sauce gave it good flavor

Reviewed July 11, 2015

While looking for a new restaurant to explore, we came upon Sam Won. As we walked in, we noted the comfortable atmosphere. We were greeted as if we were old friends .After sitting down and looking at the menu, we turned to the couple next to us and asked for their recommendations .We are Korean food virgins, but they had been to several Korean restaurants in Jacksonville, and thought this was by far the best. We settled on a shared BBQ combination for two that was out of this world .Our server was very helpful in helping us determine which dishes to try. We absolutely loved them all. There are some tables where you can grill your own food, which looked pretty cool.
The prices were moderate, but quite reasonable for the quality and quantity of the food presented. You can have the spice level adjusted to your liking. We left there thinking of which dishes we will try when we go back .Do not miss this place if you are in the mood for a culinary adventure!

1  Thank Scott F