“Wow”

Sam Won Garden Restaurant
Ranked #350 of 2,275 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Cuisines: Japanese, Korean
Reviewed July 9, 2015 via mobile

Very nice Korean dishes. I love it!!!
I ordered gal bee tang that's so delicious. And my colleague trod Daegu tang was fantastic..

Reviewed June 30, 2015 via mobile

When one eats at a Korean joint and you are the only American it is a good thing.

Service was great from the get go. We will be back. Not the most modern place in town but the food is on point.

Food was great. Hot!

gf

Reviewed June 11, 2015 via mobile

Very good food! Full of flavor, and great sized portions for the prices (you get what you pay for in my opinion)
Lovely service as well, attentive, and responsive.
I would definitely recommend checking out this place!

Reviewed March 28, 2015 via mobile

Best Korean in the area. Try cooking at the table. Ribs and spicy pork were great. Ate here only once but will return. Try it!

Reviewed February 1, 2015 via mobile

The Sam Won Garden Restaurant has delicious Korean entrees. We sat at the grill, where they do have minimum purchases on certain entrees. The minimums quickly added up and not worth the price. I would bypass the grill and order at the table.