“YUMMY YUMMY”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout
Boynton Beach, Florida
“YUMMY YUMMY”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2013

Great pizza , we were out looking for a place to eat the other pizza place we went into only made personal pizza, we are a family of 4 we need a big pizza. This place was so reasonable and the food was great. The calamari was also great. We saw several HUGE salads go by that looked awesome and a calzone at the next table smelled great. We had a pizza and it was fantastic, free refills on drinks you just have to go to the counter to get them yourself. Definitely a great casual place with good prices. For what we ordered would probably only have had fed 2 people in the other place!!!!

Visited August 2013

jacksonville, Florida
“Customer Service Sadly Lacking”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2013

Our family dined at this restaurant on Wednesday, July 3. There were six of us. My daughter and her husband ordered the hawaiian pizza. The waitress brought a pizza she called the works and insisted that is what was ordered. Begrudgingly she took it back. She did not offer any apology or offer to bring anything while they prepared another pizza which took so long that the other 4 people in the party had completed their meal. Even offering a drink refill would have been something. My husband and I ordered a calzone which had an extremely tough crust. We will nor be returning.

• Visited July 2013
Jacksonville, Florida, United States
“Good Pizza and a Great Deal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2013

My husband and I were walking around San Marco. We stopped into Pizza Palace for a quick bite to eat. We ordered the wings and some slices of pizza. The pizza was really good and it was at a great price. The had a happy hour of sorts on the pizza and I don't remember exactly, but I think it was between 2 and 5pm the pizza slices were 2 for the price of 1. Since they were very tasty it was a great deal. I happened to notice that there was a man traveling and he wanted to online chat with his family. The wifi was secured, but when he told the staff what his intentions were, they gave him the password. I thought that was very kind and I think we enjoyed that as well as you saw the smile on his face when his wife's face appeared on his laptop screen. A very nice gesture by the staff.

Visited June 2013
Jacksonville, Florida
“Excellent authentic Italian”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2013

Stromboli is to die for. Wonderful friendly staff always a favorite. Across from a local park and in the heart of a historic neighborhood.

Visited April 2013
Jacksonville, Florida
“Nice place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 19, 2013

I liked the pizza here. I'd suggest you pass on the salads as they were overpriced and not very big. Sandwiches were pretty good too

Visited February 2013