“Love the Salmon Salad - on Southside Blvd”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #251 of 2,057 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 30, 2013

I know it is a steakhouse, but one of my favorite dishes is the salmon salad with their house dressing. I have had it frequently and the salmon is always. My husband usually orders a steak of some kind and has never complained to me about it. They also offer some good coupons. I love coupons!

Reviewed February 19, 2013

I like the service though at times there is a long wait to get in. The food is tasty, steaks are great but prices seem to be creeping up.

Reviewed January 21, 2013

This was a great place to bring friends to for dinner. The place was packed, but we were seated quickly. The menu and food was great. Service was also pretty good.

Reviewed July 18, 2012

This location has the best staff of any restaurant. From the managing partner to the hostess everyone is very professional. I use then as a bench mark to judge any other restautant when traveling.
Keep up the great work everyone!

Reviewed July 1, 2012

This is a chain restaurant decorated in a Texas motif. There was nothing wrong with the meal, the drinks, entrees and bread were all acceptable - but just average. I've had better steaks and sides at other steakhouse chains and the bread was just average. For example, Texas Roadhouse is much better. Again, the meal was o.k. - but just that. Nothing to praise or criticize.