“The Very Best in Northern Indian Cuisine”
Review of India's Restaurant

India's Restaurant
Ranked #375 of 2,111 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Buffet, Reservations
Reviewed March 15, 2013

My family and friends have been enjoying dinners at India's for two decades. This family-run restaurant also serves a luncheon buffet. The owners are directly involved in preparing and serving the most delicious dishes, vegetarian and wonderful lamb, chicken and seafood are also available. Our personal favorites are the Special Recommendations shrimp in a tomato cream sauce, lamb biryani and the Peshwari Naan. Oh, don't forget the Samosa appetizer! All are so flavorful - perfectly spiced.

In addition to the main restaurant there is a private room that we sometimes use for birthday parties of 10 are more. All the staff members are friendly and accommodating. It is always a treat to go there- in fact I am going to make a reservation right now for dinner tonight!

Reviewed February 24, 2013

Enjoyed family ran business featuring authentic regional foods. Nice service. Some dishes a bit heavy on curry but overall enjoyed the meal. Very connected food and mood.

Reviewed February 13, 2013

i love the paneer masala ITS THE BEST! everyone should try it! its so good and tasty! if your traveling here i suggest you go there and try it!!! its the best food i ever tasted! the service is GREAT the people smile and greeted me nicely! Im allways going to go there! BEST INDIAN FOOD EVER

Reviewed February 10, 2013 via mobile

My friend and I went on a Saturday before a movie, hoping for a buffett. Its a small and clean family run place with white tablecloths. Although the buffett had only a small selection, it was very tasty and the price was right. Salad bar, a few main dishes, nan, veggies and rice pudding for the finale. The Chicken tikka was my favorite dish. I may try ordering from the menu next time, if time allows. Worth a try and I will be back ...

Reviewed January 28, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I have eaten Indian food many times and I have visited India several times. She got chicken tiki Marsala and I ordered a combo plate. Mine was around $13 hers about $7. All food was very flavorful. The lamb curry and kabob were the best I have eaten. The nan was also good. The only issue was my tandoori chicken thigh was a little ping at the joint so I asked for more chicken karma to replace it. That was very good.
Obviously I recommend the small restaurant.