“Excellent Indian food at good priced.”
Review of India's Restaurant

India's Restaurant
Ranked #359 of 2,097 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Buffet, Reservations
Reviewed January 28, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I have eaten Indian food many times and I have visited India several times. She got chicken tiki Marsala and I ordered a combo plate. Mine was around $13 hers about $7. All food was very flavorful. The lamb curry and kabob were the best I have eaten. The nan was also good. The only issue was my tandoori chicken thigh was a little ping at the joint so I asked for more chicken karma to replace it. That was very good.
Obviously I recommend the small restaurant.

Reviewed November 17, 2012

This is by far the best Indian food around. I've been eating here for over 10 years and the chicken pakora and aloo gobhi are awesome. The price is fair and the employees are always welcoming.

Reviewed July 25, 2012

I have had plenty of Indian food in my time (coming from the UK and traveled a lot in India). This place is quite good and tasty, I had a chicken korma and asked for it hot - the guy told me it wasn't too hot "American hot", he was right but I still enjoyed it. I would go back again if in the area.

Reviewed July 20, 2012

Really enjoyed the buffet here. Restaurant was nice and the service was great! All of the food was good and reasonably priced. Definitely going again!

Reviewed July 14, 2012

The buffet was priced at $6.95, which is less expensive than all of the other Indian restaurants in the area. However, the selection was also much less expansive. I do have to admit that the swag paneer was delicious as were the vegetable pakoras. It was a good value for the money, but the service is not something that is a plus point there.