“Be Prepared ”

OR
Order Online
Ranked #59 of 2,514 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Reviewed December 16, 2016 via mobile

This is unequivocally southern food. If your stomach isn't used to this type of food, you better ease into it. The first time I ate here I was caught off guard and paid the price. The food is absolutely delicious but get there early because they don't stay open long. If I'm not mistaken, they close at 2pm daily.

Date of visit: December 2016
Write a reviewReviews (176)

Reviewed December 15, 2016 via mobile

I had breakfast here with my husband. I do not care for ordering at the counter and having food delivered. This is a fun dinner type place. I had a Denver omelet and hash browns. The omelet was good and had fresh ingredients. The hash browns were bland. The staff was friendly.

Reviewed December 4, 2016

Great for Sunday morning breakfast. Great options and great service.
Large menu with lots of options.

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed December 4, 2016 via mobile

We alI loved our breakfast. The pancakes we delicious, eggs cook just how each of us liked them, and the corner beef amazing. The service was very good. Could not have been better.

Reviewed November 11, 2016

Savannah, a famous singer in europe who has come home, even us up a late night snack, drinks an southern hospitality while we watched some sports on the many tvs, a great find, a huge menu of opine an cheap prices.

Date of visit: November 2016