“Great ittle diner”

Southern Grill
Order Online
Ranked #57 of 2,116 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Reviewed November 11, 2016

Savannah, a famous singer in europe who has come home, even us up a late night snack, drinks an southern hospitality while we watched some sports on the many tvs, a great find, a huge menu of opine an cheap prices.

Date of visit: November 2016
Write a reviewReviews (179)

Reviewed November 10, 2016

This establishment was family friendly. All the locals were great. Savannah and Cassia was great. Even the owner and the cooks. You have to stop by and eat here. Very inviting. Awesome food.

Reviewed November 6, 2016

We had a nice lunch here, we all were pleased with our selections. I had the club sandwich, with two sides, all of which was excellent.

Reviewed November 6, 2016 via mobile

This is the quintessential Southern cafe offering vegetables and a meat as their staples. We ate lunch there before our high school regional meet. The food was excellent. I had fish, cabbage and a sweet potato. The fish was perfectly cooked and the cabbage was great. My daughter had their barbecue and it was very good as well. I would definitely recommend this place for good food without any fuss

Reviewed October 11, 2016

While waiting for the nearby hotel to get our rooms ready so we could check in, my coworker and I walked over to this little eating establishment. We were pleasantly surprised at the quality of our lunches. After ordering at the counter, we took our seats at one of the tables. We got our food quickly, and really enjoyed our meals. I would have liked our hotel stay to equal our lunch experience, but lunch was much better.

Date of visit: October 2016