“Good food ”
Review of Dave & Buster's

Dave & Buster's
Ranked #216 of 2,001 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Cuisines: American, Bar, Contemporary
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Special occasions, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Good food ”
Reviewed October 20, 2013 via mobile

We enjoyed our food. Portions are large. Service was good but the waiter did tend to come every minute it seemed to ask us the same question "does everything taste good". Which got old after awhile. The game room area is nice and we enjoyed playing all the neat games. We won a ton of tickets but just like our last visit it was almost impossible to cash them in for little gifts in the store. The cashier is so so slow that we waited and waited in line until we gave up. Hopefully if we go back soon we can try to trade in our tickets for something. It appears they need more than one register opened in the gift store and maybe more training is needed to speed things up.

Jacksonville, Florida
“Been to much netter”
Reviewed October 18, 2013

I used to frequent the Dave and Buster's in Hollywood, FL and I loved going! I have been to this Dave and Buster's maybe 4 times in the a last 6 years and I know why I don't frequent more often. The food was sub-par. Waitress spilled Jack Daniels sauce all over my husband's pants. Drink refills did not happen. I asked if there was any drink specials to the waitress and she told me no -even though the sign on the table said there was during the time I was there. I planned on buying a "drink" and then she said that so I just ordered water. Some games did not work. Very hard to tell when you entered the place to where to go if you want to eat at the restaurant. Restrooms wer NASTY! Paper towel dispensers didn't work and when you found working one it gave you a piece to only dry the tips of your fingers. Ticket redemtion shop....employee literally walked over my 4 year old and knocked her down and didn't stop or say a word. Horrible!

• Visited October 2013
Leesport, Pennsylvania
“Not what was expected”
Reviewed October 9, 2013 via mobile

We went to this place with our friends to let the kids run around and burn off some energy. There wasn't a lot of games our 2 1/2 year old could do and the games our 8 1/2 year old could play would either take your money and not work at all or they didn't work right. They do have alcohol there but you could buy a case of beer for the price they charge for one!

New Orleans, Louisiana
“Eat & Play”
Reviewed October 4, 2013

Our hotel was located a block away from here. The kids had been to one in Miami and wanted to go again, so we went. It was ok. There was a good variety of games. Some games gave coupons to trade in for gifts at the gift shop. We ate dinner by ordering the appetizer platter. We ended up spending a couple of hours eating and playing. Again, it was ok.

• Visited September 2013
Jacksonville, Florida
“Terrible”
Reviewed July 27, 2013

My wife sent her meal back because the meat was raw. Restaurant lost power for a couple of minutes. When we ordered dessert the waitress told us that the order would not go in for a while because the systems weren't up yet and this was about 15-30 minutes after power was restored. We asked for the check and were told we couldn't get it because the systems weren't up. We decided to wait for dessert. The cheesecake was frozen. No utensils were provided for the fondue. After waiting for several minutes the waitress still had not brought our utensils so I got up and asked another waitress. She brought them but this was about 10 minutes after getting the fondue. It took about 10 minutes for a manager to come to the table. She did take the cost of the dessert off the bill. When we finally got the bill there was a charge for an extra drink. It took about 10 minutes to get the revised copy.

This place is good to keep the kids entertained but not for decent food or service.

• Visited July 2013