“Great place ! Staff went above and beyond !”
Review of Dave & Buster's

Dave & Buster's
Ranked #199 of 2,132 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Cuisines: Contemporary
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 17, 2013 via mobile

Great place to come for some family fun!
We came here to celebrate my daughters birthday while on vacation and we had so much fun! Great games and great staff. We won a lot of points and my daughter wanted the great big gorilla and the guy who took care of the tickets and prizes offered to get one for her since they were out of stock. He had to go get a ladder to get the display up front so she could have her gorilla and he was fantastic about it. What a great place!

Reviewed July 8, 2013

We stopped here for lunch on our way to Daytona. Our daughter always enjoys playing the games and getting the prizes. We also like to play the games and the food isn't too bad, reasonably priced with the game cards. It wasn't too crowded for lunch and the management staff was very attentive when the machines were out of tickets. Overall, we like to stop here and will do so again.

Reviewed June 29, 2013

I had never been to a Dave and Buster's before. I assume that all of these franchise locations follow the same business model. It impressed me as a pinball palace that had done research on casinos. No windows or clocks.When the machine did not work, the service man took some time to get to us, but did honor all credits.

Reviewed June 16, 2013

Atmosphere and employees were great. Good food and drinks....lots of menu choices.... We will certainly return there on our next trip!

Reviewed June 4, 2013

I've been going to this D&B since it opened about 12 years ago and I will say that this place still appears as clean and as quality as it did from day one. I've read some reviews that say it's showing it's age and that the quality seems to have diminished, but I simply don't see it. I'm as tough of a critic as anyone else and I am ALWAYS surprised by how well this establishment is maintained and the overall quality of service. Could the prices be a little cheaper and the staff be a little more friendly? Possibly, but I really think they do a good job, above average, of making this a quality establishment and keeping the "riff-raff" out so that those who do patronize this establishment feel comfortable and safe.
It would be MUCH better if they accepted reservations! :)