Tripadvisor
Jacksonville
Post
Inbox
Search

“Ruined my appetite. Wont return”
Review of China Buffet

China Buffet
Ranked #1,327 of 2,497 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Ask stupid questions. Give stupid answers. Had to ignore rep. She belonged in the back and shouldn't service customers Poor customer service. First, they had us all standing up asking how old are children multiple times like she couldn't comprehend just to say only 6 year old qualify as child while its apparent she's the tiniest of the all. She could've just said 10 year and younger considered child instead of having a large party of 8 standing up with customers starting like theres a problem! Stupid people. Ruined my appetite. Wont patronize none of their locations again. Just ignorate. Plus they gave us carbonated water instead of sprites! They take no pride in their products. They give you anything. If I could give them no stars I would

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (50)

Reviewed December 27, 2019

Another holiday lunch with Dad. I have never, in my life, seen blue crab on an Asian buffet. This place has it. Dishes were nicely cooked, didn't have one vegetable dish with mushy veg, and the service was pretty darn good. Lots of variety, really a lot! Wonderful if you're with a group with some picky eaters mixed in. :)

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed December 18, 2019

China Buffet was great! It looked and most importantly smelt clean.
The sushi was fresh, I ate two plates, with wasabi! The staff was open and friendly.
I ate at Sankura Buffet a few nights ago. You don't want to go there. The entire place smelt like questionable fish, the sushi was uneatable. In fact I thought that everything that I ate there tasted like questionable fish. Even the ribs!

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed July 6, 2019 via mobile

This has got to be the best place for having tons of choices of good food. I see complaints about going to the bathroom when going home, they should stuff themselves. I nor anyone I know has ever had a bad experience here. Eat reasonably and enjoy the variety of good food choices.

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed June 17, 2019

I liked the food, selection, and weekend prices. I would have given this place a higher review, however, their restrooms were to put it nicely less than desirable. Both were a mess, obviously nobody checks on them or at least around 3:30 PM on Sunday's. The men's room smelled of urine, only one soap dispenser worked and used paper towels were on the floor. My wife told me that the ladies room was in about the same condition, other than washing her hands, she would not use the facilities.

Date of visit: June 2019