“Great food good deal!!”

China Buffet
Ranked #1,391 of 2,097 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed September 6, 2013

One of the best layouts of food for an excellent price. This place is one of my favorites. The food is always fresh and the selection one of the best. Why pay $15 a plate and get only one item when you can get dozens of item for about half the price. The service is also excellent, they make sure your drinks are filled and help when needed.
I highly recommend this place when you are hungry and just can't decide what it is you want.

If you find this helpful please mark it so.
Berny

1  Thank BaronFoer

Reviewed June 8, 2013

The Honey Chicken is the star of the show. Also, the white rice is as close to what we got in Japan that I have found. Great selection of dishes, hot and fresh. They also have a Mongolian BBQ and sushi bar. Go for lunch - the food is the same and the prices are much lower.

1  Thank Mark H
Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

my two boys were wanting Chinese food so we made our way to China Buffet which we have been to before ..we were seated in the girl took the drink order..I proceeded to go make a plate for each of my boys I picked up two plates proceeded to put some rice on one plate..when I notice a German cockroach dead on the plate.I got the attention of one of the workers and they just made a really awful face in disgust and took the plate to the back..I then went back to the table and explained to my husband what just happened.. three of our for drinks were on the table and the waitress asked if everything was okay when I told her what happened about the plate with the roach on it she just turned and walked away and came back with the fourth drink ...nothing was ever said ..so we left and needless to say we will never be back

2  Thank evendetta
Reviewed January 25, 2013

Enjoyed the food and service, but charged us $2.50 each for drinks we never had. I think it's a better deal to buy the buffet and pay per box if you have a family to feed and are staying at a local motel.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

What the title says, it's the only Chinese buffet that's managed to stay in business the last few years and it's not hard to see why. They managed to keep the selection large, the food fresh, and the service at least standard. It's not the best by far, but if you want something that's not going to get you sick you can't beat it. The Mongolian barbeque is a nice touch, even if the sushi is no where near the standards of other establishments in town.

Been to China Buffet? Share your experiences!