“Tender...go elsewhere”
Review of PDQ Jacksonville

PDQ Jacksonville
Ranked #403 of 2,132 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Cuisines: American
Description: PDQ is a fast casual restaurant specializing in chicken tenders, salads, sandwiches, fresh cut fries and hand spun milkshakes.
Reviewed February 4, 2014 via mobile

I used the drive through to pick up tenders for my office. The people were very nice and offered a selection of sauces. You will need them to enhance the flavor of a rather bland, not so "tender" and pricey little piece of chicken. Too many better quality places within view.

Reviewed January 11, 2014

My visit was on Wednesday and I ordered at the drive thru. The Caesar Salad was good my only suggestion is that they provide more of the salad dressing, The staff was pleasant and it is a big plus that you place your order face to face and not at a speaker and screen, I will definitely be back,

Reviewed December 8, 2013

This was across the street from my motel & met a friend there for a small meal. Except for 2 turkey selections, this is a chicken place, so don't go for something else. We each had the salads, I had w/the fried & she had grilled, we enjoyed them & you must try the blueberry coleslaw, better than it may sound. Their sandwiches looked good along w/the fries. Had the self serve drink machines that you can choose from hundreds. You do go to counter to order, staff friendly, food is brought to you. Cannot say it is better than chick filet or Zaxby's but it was good & would probably return when visiting again just because I cannot go in my town. Food seemed fresh & made upon your order, so worth a try.

Reviewed November 27, 2013

PDQ's crispy chicken sandwich is indeed fresh and tasty. I went there the first week they were open--they were extremely crowded 'cuz it was lunch time. Although the service was friendly, the person helping me tried to charge me the 'value meal' price for just a sandwich and fries, which should have costed less. When I pointed this out he told me that was 'the way the computer was programmed.' I think he was just in too much of a hurry to bother. The place was clean and food was good. Maybe a little more seasoning than Chick-fil-A, but I would rate their chicken sandwiches similar. Prices seem a little higher than other fast food places. Good luck PDQ.

Reviewed November 24, 2013 via mobile

Great food good price clean! Chicken was fresh salad and blueberry coleslaw is great!

It's new give it a try! Tebows People Deserve Quality

Been to PDQ Jacksonville? Share your experiences!