“Our new favorite!”
Review of Your Pie Southside

Your Pie Southside
Ranked #80 of 2,049 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Description: Your Pie is a fast casual franchise restaurant concept that invites guests to express their "Inner Pizza!" Guests choose from three dough, nine sauces, nine cheeses, and 40+ different toppings to create their own custom 10" inch pizza. Baked in five short minutes in a fiery hot brick oven, YOUR PIE is fresh, fast and flavorful! Other signature menu items include panini, chopped salads, creamy Italian gelato and ice cold craft beers.
Reviewed March 29, 2014

Typically when a new place opens up in Jax, I give it a few months before I will try it. Usually the crowds are too much for me and I like to give them time to work the kinks out. Well we were looking for somewhere to eat tonight and I though about Your Pie. They have only been open for 2 days, but we figured that we would do a drive by and see how busy they looked. The parking lot looked ok so we went in. For starters, we really liked the concept. You choose your crust, then your toppings, and it only takes 5 minutes to cook! Awesome!

I got wheat crust, hot sauce (which was mild/medium), reduced fat mozzarella, and chicken. They even gave me some ranch to dip it in! Yum!
My husband got white crust, fresh mozzarella (which was sliced mozzarella!) ranchy marinara, basil, red onion, black olives, and meatballs. He loved it so much that he has already told me that he will be having lunch without me on the days that he is off of work!

The best part about the meal...you can get a combo with a drink and a gelato! They will even let you try the different flavors to see which one you like! I got chocolate and the hubby got pistachio. It was really good and very low cal, so we didn't feel all that guilty about it!

Verdict: Loved it!! We really liked that you can design your own pizza and it took literally 5 minutes to cook. The prices were good, the portions were filling, and the service was great. They also have a nice beer selection and a generous happy hour (2 for 1 all day on Sunday!) I know this is going to be one of our regular weekly places!

For more Jacksonville restaurant reviews, check out my blog!

There are newer reviews for Your Pie Southside

Reviewed March 8, 2014 via mobile

We ate here the other night. Great idea and food. Fresh hot and you pic the topping and kind of crust and sauce. We will be back its fun and fresh.

Reviewed December 17, 2013

A good pie with just about any level of custimization you can think of. It's become new favorite of mine.

Reviewed November 5, 2013

The food was good and from the general manager on down every staff member was attentive and friendly.

Reviewed October 29, 2013

Since going off all dairy products it had pretty much removed pizza from my diet completely until we found Your Pie. They have vegan cheese, wholewheat or gluten-free crusts, and unlimited veggies ... what more could any pizza lover ask for. Cooked in an open fire oven. But I still had my reservations because I hadn't tasted it yet. The first bite won me over. Absolutely delicious. Crust done to perfection. And not to forget the price, very reasonable. If you have kids, Monday night is the night for you. Discount prices for kids and free gelato for kids.