“New favorite Hampton in Jax” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hampton Inn & Suites Jacksonville South-St. Johns Town Center Area

Hampton Inn & Suites Jacksonville South-St. Johns Town Center Area
Ranked #2 of 132 Hotels in Jacksonville
Tampa, FL
“New favorite Hampton in Jax”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2014

I travel to Jacksonville fairly often and always stay at a Hilton property. This is the first time I've had the chance to stay in this area and it was great. This Hampton is either new or completed renovated and just gorgeous. The lobby area is SO nice, I sat and worked for an hour when I first arrived and really enjoyed the bright and clean atmosphere. I arrived really early in the morning (9:30 am) and asked if there was any chance I could check in early (knowing I was WAY ahead of check in) and they had a room ready for me in around 30 minutes or so. Check in staff was exceptionally friendly and nice.

My room was nice, tidy, had a lot of plugs (always a big plus for me), had a comfortable bed, and a well working air conditioning.

The location of this hotel is fantastic. There are a LOT of awesome restaurants in the area including a new III Forks Steakhouse. Shopping is also close and convenient.

I'm a sucker for a really clean hotel with great staff and an inviting common area, so this place is for me!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
2 Thank rachel s
RT_Fisk, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Jacksonville South-St. Johns Town Center Area, responded to this review, August 6, 2014
Thanks for reviewing our hotel Rachel!

By your TripAdvisor track record I can tell that you have seen a lot of hotels before, so it's amazing that we were able to live up to your expectations. We take a lot of pride in our cleanliness, so I'm glad you appreciate all the hard work we put into it! If there's anything we can do differently for you in the future, please let me know!

See you next time!

-R.T. Fisk

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
  • Arabic first
  • Turkish first
HOPKINS
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2014

We know that for the most part we can count on the Hilton chain of hotels. The extra amenities offered and the clean rooms is well worth the cost. There were many choices for breakfast. We absolutely love the pillows and beds...and the 12pm check-out.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

2 Thank TRACEY M
Thank you Tracey for the great review!

I'm glad you and your family enjoyed your stay with us here in Jacksonville! We're lucky to be in such an great location that provides our vacationers and business travelers with everything they need. The 12:00pm check-out is nice too on those mornings when you just don't want to leave!

We'll see you next time!

Jacksonville, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2014

On a road trip to Florida last month, I spent a night in Jacksonville and stayed at this Hampton Inn. This Hampton is conveniently located on Southside Blvd close to Butler Blvd. Plenty of restaurants right around and beside, and St. John's Town Center within minutes.
Check-in was quick and easy. The room was very clean and nice size. No issues at all. Breakfast the next morning was continental with waffles, some egg and bacon topped english muffins, juices, etc. The breakfast area was clean and organized. Wi-fi was easy to connect to and worked the entire time.
Overall, very nice hotel and definitely my go to in Jacksonville from now on.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
2 Thank PSBChris
Thank you for your review, PSBChris!

From your TripAdvisor review totals I can tell that you have travelled to a lot of different places, and stayed in a lot of different hotels, so I am very grateful for such a nice review! We strive to provide an exceptional product for every guest, every time. As a frequent traveler, I am sure you notice the small things more so than most people, so I am glad we were able to live up to your high expectations.

Safe Travels, we'll see you next time!

Jacksonville, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2014

This is my third trip to the area this year and the hotel exceeds my expectation on every trip. The rooms are clean and the beds are comfortable, the staff are extremely friendly and helpful. The internet service allows me to work from my room, but also gives me the flexibility to use the printer when needed.

2 Thank kathyhS9758AL
Thanks for your loyalty, and this great review Kathy!

I'm really glad we've been able to offer you a product that has consistently exceeded your expectations! We try to provide our guests with everything they may need while they're here with us, so I'm glad you're taking advantage of all we ahve to offer! If there's anything we can do better, please let me know!

Thansk again!

Tarpon Springs, FL, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2014

It was a great stay at the hotel. I will stay again the next time I visit the city. The price was very good and everything was as good or better then expected. Everything was very clean. The facilities were all execellent.

2 Thank Anthony G
Thank you for the TripAdvisor review, Anthony!

We are always glad to hear that everything was "as good or better than expected." I hope you and your family enjoyed Jacksonville while here, and we can't wait to see you next time!

Thanks again!

Putney, Kentucky
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2014 via mobile

Stayed in a suite for 4 days. Very clean and comfortable. Service was great and staff was very friendly. Room was roomy with comfortable beds and and kitchenette area was efficient. Location was close to restaurants and shopping. One if the better Hampton Inns that we have stayed in. Would highly recommend and if in area again would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed July 2014
2 Thank Papflap
Thanks Papflap, for your TripAdvisor review!

I'm glad you enjoyed your stay with us! We are lucky to have such spacious suites, especially when you're staying with us for more than one night. Let us know if there was anything we could have done better!

Thanks again, see you next time!

Aiken, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2014

My wife and I were blown away at the decor, cleanliness and service at the Hampton Inn in Jacksonville Florida. The hotel was in a prime location with plenty of restaurants and activities near by. The staff was cordial and helpful. It would be hard to get a better bang for the buck! +

1 Thank Michael S
Thanks for the great review Michael!

I'm glad we were able to exceed your expectations during your stay with us! If there's anything we could have done better, please let us know!

Thanks again!