Hampton Inn & Suites Jacksonville South-St. Johns Town Center Area
Ranked #3 of 133 Hotels in Jacksonville
Ft. Myers, United States
“One of the best”
Reviewed October 18, 2013

This Hampton was one of the nicest hotels in the Hampton chain that we have stayed in. The lobby was bright and open with plenty of comfortable seating and private areas to work or meet with people. The room was large and very comfortable with a large desk. I would definitely stay again.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

DanJordan, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Jacksonville South-St. Johns Town Center Area, responded to this review, October 31, 2013
Dear Suzanne P,
Thank you very much for your kind words about our hotel. "One of the best" is great praise and I'm glad we were able to impress you that much! Please come back and see us the next time your in Jacksonville.

GM

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (63)
  • Arabic first
  • Turkish first
niceville, United States
Reviewed October 16, 2013

We stayed here due to the great rate $85. However checked out after one night and moved to another hotel. Hotel is located next to some sort of venue which had a LOUD music party going on till 3 in the morning. I heard the music when we pulled up but just thought someone had their car music cranked way up. You could hear the music through the walls of your room even with the air conditioner on full blast. Tried to contact front desk to change rooms at 11:15, but no one responded. Also, showers are low flow and have an ancient water pik on them. I have fine hair and could literally not wash the shampoo out. I had to run the tub spicket and stick my head under there!! And to top it off, our air conditioner would not cool below 77*. All in all, hotel needs to fix a lot of items. There are plenty of other hotels in the area to chose from, and you should!!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

DanJordan, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Jacksonville South-St. Johns Town Center Area, responded to this review, October 22, 2013
Dear Rusty S,
Thank you for reaching out to share feedback on your recent stay with us via TripAdvisor. Please know that your satisfaction is of the utmost importance to us, and we will be utilizing your comments as part of our ongoing improvements to our guest satisfaction. I apologize for the mismanagement of the situation, and for the frustration you must be facing. We are dedicated to ensuring your satisfaction, and hope you will give us another opportunity to show you the complete quality stay you expect and deserve.

Atlanta, United States
Reviewed October 11, 2013

This Hotel is very clean, staff friendly, and polite. Patio very elegant for nice chat , smooth drink and a good Cigar ! Very relaxing hotel. Plus variety of nice restaurants in walking distance or very short drive.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

DanJordan, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Jacksonville South-St. Johns Town Center Area, responded to this review, October 15, 2013
Dear Curtis G,
Thank you for your kind words about our hotel. I'm glad you enjoyed our renovated patio area. With the fire pit, tv, and water feature, it is a great place to hang out. Thanks again, and I hope to see you again the next time your in Jacksonville!

Sarasota, United States
Reviewed October 10, 2013

Staff very helpful and hotel extremely clean. If you asked a question they didnt act like it was a bother. We go to a new city every year and we will certainly try to use a Hampton Inn again. I heard nothing but positive comments on rooms and whole hotel... I thought the duvet on the bed was awesome...was gonna see about buying one but not white.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends

Dear Gene S,
Thank you for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor. I'm glad to read you enjoyed your stay. We loved having you guys for your reunion and wish we could have your group back every year! I'm sure the next Hampton Inn will take good care of you.

Lagrange, Georgia
Reviewed October 8, 2013

The hotel has a lot of nice touches (outdoor fireplace, rocking chairs, breakfast area). I enjoyed my stay and encountered only a couple of small issues. A damaged shelf was repaired quickly after I reported it, however you would expect items like that to be detected and repaired before a guest occupies the room. The treadmill in the exercise room also didn't work properly, but this wasn't a major issue for me. I would definitely recommend the hotel.

Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Dear AnimalJ7,
I want to thank you for taking the time to write your review of our hotel. Thank you very much for the recommendation. You are right; a broken shelf should have been corrected prior to your arrival, along with the treaadmill. I will discuss there issues with the appropriate department heads in an effort to avoid this in the future. We hope to see you again soon!

Jacksonville, United States
Reviewed September 28, 2013

We stayed at Hampton on Southside Blvd. for a week while in town for our daughters wedding. We were very comfortable with all amenities of this hotel. It was apparent they shot for excellence in service, cleanliness, updated décor and other amenities. It was close to lots of restaurants and shopping and easy to hop onto highways to get to other parts of the city. Would definitely stay here again or recommend it to friends and family.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

DanJordan, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Jacksonville South-St. Johns Town Center Area, responded to this review, September 30, 2013
Dear Tim S,
I want to thank you for sharing your experience about your recent stay at our hotel. Congratulations on your daughters wedding! I'm sure the last thing you wanted to worry about was your hotel stay, and it sounds like everything went well. Please come see us the next time your travels bring you to Jacksonville.

Okeechobee, United States
Reviewed September 27, 2013

This is an awesome hotel that is pet friendly. The check in/out services were the fastest I have ever experienced. The hotel is exceptionally clean in both the rooms and the common areas. Very comfortable room with great bedding. Multiple restuarants right next door. Hotel is very quiet as it is set back from the highway. I would highly recommend this hotel and plan to stay there on my next trip to the area.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

1 Thank Priscilla S
Dear Priscella S,
Thank you very much for your kind words about our hotel. I'm glad you found our hotel to be "Outstanding". We look forward to seeing you again!