Hampton Inn & Suites Jacksonville South-St. Johns Town Center Area
$93
CrownePlaza.com
$79
Travelocity
All reviewsfire pitale housegreat hotelsouthside blvdmovie theaterwithin walking distancejohns town centerrestaurants and shoppingthe breakfast areawafflesclean roomsking suitedefinitely stay here againcomplimentary breakfasta great stayconvenient locationfront desk staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 6, 2013

The staff was very friendly and informative. The room was clean and the only thing that I would change was the air conditioning unit was very loud when it came on. The location was very convenient to a variety of shopping and dining. Overall it was a pleasant experience and I would stay again.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
DanJordan, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Jacksonville South-St. Johns Town Center Area, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2013

Dear Erin R,
We are thankful for your review of our hotel. I wanted to apologize about the loud AC unit. I can imagine how frustrating that must of been to have to listen to that all night. If you could email me, dan.jordan@hilton.com, to advise me of the room you were in, so that we can correct the problem. I'm glad to read that the remainder of your stay was up to par. I look forward to hearing from you, and can't wait to have you back!

Reviewed June 5, 2013

Nice place to stay. Very nice and clean. Excellent service. We found everything we need, in the room and in the hotel. I found the beds and pillows very comfortable and in the room with equipment always needed. Close to everything; market, restaurants, bars, the beach, church. We rent 3 rooms and everyone in my family was very happy with me; I was the one to place the reservation.
The Hotel provides excellent service . I give 5 of 5.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
DanJordan, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Jacksonville South-St. Johns Town Center Area, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2013

Dear Carlos R,
Thank you very much for your kind words about our hotel and staff. The compliment on service means the most to us, as all of our staff works very hard at it. I will share your comments with our team at our next meeting; they love hearing positive feedback like this. Thanks again! Dan Jordan//GM

Reviewed June 4, 2013

With the one exception of lousy breakfast food our stay was very nice. The property was attractive and well kept, the staff were friendly and helpful, the location was convenient to pretty much anything you could need or want, the pet walk area was a bit small but close by and there was plenty of well lit secure parking.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Craig C

Dear Craig C,
I wanted to apologize to you regarding the breakfast. I know how important that amenity is to our guests, and we stive to make it the best it can be. It sounds like we failed in this instance, and I am very sorry for that. I am glad to read that everything else was satisfactory with your stay, and hope you will give us another try the next time your in town. Dan Jordan//GM

Reviewed May 31, 2013

This hotel was very nice. Would definately recommend it. Very clean and the staff was very friendly. A bit too busy but that's not the fault of the hotel... very nice and clean, good location. Overall a good deal and nice place to stay while we were in Jacksonville. Made day trips to the beach and also to St. Augustine. The beach is around 8-10 miles away so it's a little bit of a drive but not too bad.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Thomas S,
I wanted to thank you for your review of our hotel. I'm glad to read that your enjoyed your stay, and I hope you enjoyed the beach and St. Augustine. We hope to have you back the next time your in Jacksonville!

Reviewed May 28, 2013

The Hotel provides excellent service and the staff are willing to go out of their way for a guest. I found the beds and pillows very comfortable. This is a quality facility in a nice area close to the Highway.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Bob L
DanJordan, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Jacksonville South-St. Johns Town Center Area, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2013

Dear Bob L,
Thank you for your comments about our hotel and staff. Our goal is to provide great service, with clean, comfortable room. I'm glad to hear you were comfortable in our beds! We hope to see you again very soon.