“The best hole in the wall!”
Review of Chomp Chomp

Chomp Chomp
Ranked #90 of 2,038 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Jacksonville, Florida
“The best hole in the wall!”
Reviewed November 23, 2013 via mobile

Went here for a dinner snack. Shared a chomp burger with chips (homemade fries chip style) and Korean steak and rice with a side of bok choy. My husband and I devoured the food, it tasted amazing. So we ordered a pork chop dinner to bring home to our teenagers. I had a taste of the pork chop and it too was delicious! The total bill was $23 for 3 meals. This place is super small, maybe seats 8 inside and 8 outside. Very casual, lots of after club patrons. The food and the prices are amazing. Check it out next time you are in Jacksonville.

Jacksonville, Florida
“Delicious hidden gem”
Reviewed October 23, 2013

I went here as soon as they opened on a Wednesday and got the panko crusted chicken sandwich with the curry chips. The sandwich was simply amazing! The chicken was perfectly cooked, blue cheese was on point and the balsamic tomatoes were the cherry on top. The curry chips on the other hand didn't change my life, but I will definitely go back! Best part, it was only $7!

• Visited October 2013