“A-Maze-ING!”

Cuisines: American, Contemporary, Cafe
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed January 23, 2014

I had visited a location in Jax, but this was my first time at the beach. from the serevice to the atmoshere this place was awesome.

It was packed, the wait was about 20 mintes, but I would have waited 5 hours had i known the service and especially food was going to be THAT GOOD! Trust me, get the chicken and waffles, meat loaf or ANYTHING on the menu! I have yet to be dissappointed! Metro ROCKS!

Reviewed January 21, 2014

Food here is great, expect a little bit of a wait if you arrive on Sat/Sun morning/late morning, but they usually have free coffee outside while you wait. My fav dish is the spicy chicken benedict....amazing.

Reviewed January 19, 2014

I was cruising Jacksonville with a friend early this afternoon when the subject of food arose. Checked TA and we were near Metro and stopped in. Great call, had a brief wait due to crowd I had chicken pot pie which was excellent. My friend ordered HB steak which wasn't on menu but was accommodated gladly. Service was attentive and friendly. Candace did a great job. It's a diner so it's very casual, parking is very limited.

Reviewed January 19, 2014

Wow! This breakfast/lunch diner is so much fun. Great food and many, many choices. This is a must! We enjoyed going there after the Jacksonville 5k Walk event on December 29, 2014.

Reviewed January 11, 2014

While the food is certainly tasty ( we had breakfast at the counter), the friendliness of the staff and clientele earned this place an additional star in this review. The pancakes were great and the bacon crisp as requested.

Been to Metro Diner? Share your experiences!