“Good fare for a chain, fair prices, friendly staff”
Review of Outback Steakhouse - CLOSED

Outback Steakhouse
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Florida
“Good fare for a chain, fair prices, friendly staff”
Reviewed March 19, 2013

We love to get the chicken artichoke flat bread or the crab avocado stack from appetizers. My husband will usually get a steak and I'll eat the house salad that comes with it. The staff are always pleasant and helpful. Food is always fresh and always a good meal for a good price for a chain restaurant.

Jacksonville, Florida
“Excellent Food, Service and Exciting New Bar Menu with $4 Specials!!”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

We dine at Outback often, but this by far was our best experience at the Queens Harbour location!! They have a new Menu only available in the bar area, with $4 Drink selections, plus new Aussie-Tizer selections. I chose the Steak Diablo, which was sirloin cubes served on a Barbie (skewer), topped with a spicy steak sauce, along with the side Caesar Salad! Everything was delicious! My daughter always orders the 6 oz. Sirloin Special, and this time it was perfectly cooked to her specifications. We topped off the meal with their new Popsicle Desserts, with choices of Cheescake,Carrot Cake, and Choclate Peanut butter. Just the right portion to satisfy our sweet tooth. The bar area was crowded, and the manager came around to see if all was well!

• Visited March 2013
Jacksonville, Florida
“Good Food”
Reviewed February 28, 2013

Always good no matter what we have ... steak, salmon, chops, ribs, etc. Love the blue cheese chopped salad. My husband and I share the larger steaks and order an extra salad and it is plenty for us. Go early or late, as the wait can be long during normal dinner hours - sometimes 1 hour plus.

Callahan
“My Birthday Surpirse”
Reviewed February 19, 2013

Just ate here this past week for my birthday. I had to send steak back once because, well done, was still pink. Service was a little slow because everyone was trying to cover two areas. Food was tasty and prices weren't bad. I will go again for sure.

florida
“Too bad and even so sad”
Reviewed January 8, 2013

Outback at Atlantic and Joeandy used to be a terrific place for steak and salad. No longer true. The last two. my steak was not made properly the server didn't care the manager didn't care. Even messed up my salad. Waiter was rude at best and manager was snarky. Yes they comped my meal however I wanted to eat my meal not get it comped!!!! Think I'm done for good with outback and that truly is a shame

• Visited January 2013