“Excellent Food, Service and Exciting New Bar Menu with $4 Specials!!”
Review of Outback Steakhouse - CLOSED

Outback Steakhouse
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Jacksonville, Florida
“Excellent Food, Service and Exciting New Bar Menu with $4 Specials!!”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

We dine at Outback often, but this by far was our best experience at the Queens Harbour location!! They have a new Menu only available in the bar area, with $4 Drink selections, plus new Aussie-Tizer selections. I chose the Steak Diablo, which was sirloin cubes served on a Barbie (skewer), topped with a spicy steak sauce, along with the side Caesar Salad! Everything was delicious! My daughter always orders the 6 oz. Sirloin Special, and this time it was perfectly cooked to her specifications. We topped off the meal with their new Popsicle Desserts, with choices of Cheescake,Carrot Cake, and Choclate Peanut butter. Just the right portion to satisfy our sweet tooth. The bar area was crowded, and the manager came around to see if all was well!

• Visited March 2013

Jacksonville, Florida
“Good Food”
Reviewed February 28, 2013

Always good no matter what we have ... steak, salmon, chops, ribs, etc. Love the blue cheese chopped salad. My husband and I share the larger steaks and order an extra salad and it is plenty for us. Go early or late, as the wait can be long during normal dinner hours - sometimes 1 hour plus.

Visited February 2013
Callahan
“My Birthday Surpirse”
Reviewed February 19, 2013

Just ate here this past week for my birthday. I had to send steak back once because, well done, was still pink. Service was a little slow because everyone was trying to cover two areas. Food was tasty and prices weren't bad. I will go again for sure.

Visited February 2013
florida
“Too bad and even so sad”
Reviewed January 8, 2013

Outback at Atlantic and Joeandy used to be a terrific place for steak and salad. No longer true. The last two. my steak was not made properly the server didn't care the manager didn't care. Even messed up my salad. Waiter was rude at best and manager was snarky. Yes they comped my meal however I wanted to eat my meal not get it comped!!!! Think I'm done for good with outback and that truly is a shame

• Visited January 2013
Lyons Falls, New York
“No no and no”
Reviewed November 30, 2012

Are you kidding! This Outback is the worst! We would go regularly to an Outback in Virginia because they really knew how to take care of us. OMG what a difference. This place is dirty, the staff wanders around, the front hostess is too busy folding napkins to acknowledge anyone unless they stand there in her face, and what attitudes. Yikes. The blonde bartender had such a puss on, you didn't want to bother her. There were 6 tables in the bar area dirty when we walked in and it took them at least 1/2 hour to be cleaned. People actually came in and had to sit at the bar since all the tables were dirty! And the staff still was wandering.....that was it for us...I think I am done with Outback unless we move back to Virginia...not likely.

• Visited November 2012