“Good Food”
Review of Outback Steakhouse - CLOSED

Outback Steakhouse
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed February 28, 2013

Always good no matter what we have ... steak, salmon, chops, ribs, etc. Love the blue cheese chopped salad. My husband and I share the larger steaks and order an extra salad and it is plenty for us. Go early or late, as the wait can be long during normal dinner hours - sometimes 1 hour plus.

Reviewed February 19, 2013

Just ate here this past week for my birthday. I had to send steak back once because, well done, was still pink. Service was a little slow because everyone was trying to cover two areas. Food was tasty and prices weren't bad. I will go again for sure.

Reviewed January 8, 2013

Outback at Atlantic and Joeandy used to be a terrific place for steak and salad. No longer true. The last two. my steak was not made properly the server didn't care the manager didn't care. Even messed up my salad. Waiter was rude at best and manager was snarky. Yes they comped my meal however I wanted to eat my meal not get it comped!!!! Think I'm done for good with outback and that truly is a shame

Reviewed November 30, 2012

Are you kidding! This Outback is the worst! We would go regularly to an Outback in Virginia because they really knew how to take care of us. OMG what a difference. This place is dirty, the staff wanders around, the front hostess is too busy folding napkins to acknowledge anyone unless they stand there in her face, and what attitudes. Yikes. The blonde bartender had such a puss on, you didn't want to bother her. There were 6 tables in the bar area dirty when we walked in and it took them at least 1/2 hour to be cleaned. People actually came in and had to sit at the bar since all the tables were dirty! And the staff still was wandering.....that was it for us...I think I am done with Outback unless we move back to Virginia...not likely.

Reviewed August 1, 2012

Ate here in the past. Was disappointed in the serving size and everything was spicy, I orderd food to go and the waitress had brought it out to me before I even got my in house meal! Not very good sevice