“Great for lunch!”
Review of Biscottis

Biscottis
Reserve with OpenTable
Biscottis is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 2,151 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Talbot Ave
Reviewed September 2, 2014

My girlfriend and I were in Jacksonville for only a couple days for a business trip for the first time and of course had to check out Tripadvisor for places to eat other then the usual "brand names". Our first afternoon we decided to go to Biscotti's for lunch as they have a complete Gluten Free menu (for her). The restaurant is in a nice quaint area of Jacksonville and great place to stop for lunch while walking around and shopping. I had the southwestern taco salad which came in a lightly fried shell. The bowl itself was pretty deceiving as the salad seemed to keep going and going into the shell. It contained shredded chicken, black beans, cheese, sour cream, lettuce, all covered in a spicy chipotle dressing, but not overwhelming. My girlfriend got a cup of the sweet potato red pepper soup which she loved. For you GF people, you know bread is hard to find and if you want amazing GF bread this is the place to go. The bread is nice and soft and even the crust has good flavor. She used this to dip into her soup and they even brought extra bread at no additional cost. This was a great place to stop and have lunch and I would recommend this to anyone in the area.

Reviewed August 6, 2014

Really enjoyed our experience here. The Portobello mushroom sandwich was to die for! Would recommend to others!

Reviewed August 4, 2014

We have been going to Biscotti's for a couple years. Never disappointed with either a lunch or dinner. It is equally as nice to go for a coffee and dessert. Wide variety of cakes to choose from. It is upscale casual dining at a reasonable price. They have special menu items which change. Since we enjoy a variety of different food cuisines, and if we cannot decide, Biscotti's is often where we end up. The only drawback is the street parking, but if you cannot find it...it is worth it to park in a side street and walk back. Food quality and service is consistently good.

2  Thank Lee386
Reviewed August 2, 2014 via mobile

This was my first time here. Very personable kind of place I. The heart of Avondale. I ordered fish fingers, which were awesome, then a portobello mushroom sandwich which was just as amazing! I then shared a peanut butter moose cake! We split that ...YUM! It is a bit pricey, but well worth a locals stop...

Reviewed July 31, 2014

Biscotti's is a Riverside staple. The food and service are consistently very good. This is our 'yardstick' for upscale casual dining in Jacksonville.