“Third visit!”
Review of Biscotti's

Biscotti's
Reserve with OpenTable
Biscotti's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 2,013 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic, Families with children
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Talbot Ave
Palm Coast, Florida
“Third visit!”
Reviewed February 10, 2014

My wife, daughter and I made our 3rd trip here for breakfast and they do not disappoint. Is it cheap, no but the quality of everything is fantastic. I had homemade cornbeef hash that was fresh and good with two poached eggs on top that were cooked to perfection.
Seems like everytime we are in Jax we have breackfast here and always do enjoy!

• Visited February 2014

“Classy”
Reviewed January 12, 2014 via mobile

My sister and I went her and split a salad and entree and app. The seafood fondue was awesome along with the salad that was pecan encrusted goat cheese. I wish we saved room for dessert!

Visited September 2013
Washington, Pennsylvania
“Looked good. But we only had coffee”
Reviewed January 2, 2014

We were in St Johns Avenue neighborhood and tired and thirsty so we stopped for coffee. Wish we had come earlier for lunch, but we had a reservation across the street at Blue Fish.
Service was good, but it was our loss that we didn't eat more. It looked good.

Jacksonville, Florida
“excellent lunch, excellent service”
Reviewed December 30, 2013

We had lunch at Biscotti's last Saturday. We had to wait about 20 minutes to be seated, but it was worth the wait. I ordered the Skirt Steak Salad - it was one of the best entree salads I have ever had. With crumbled blue cheese and balsmic vinaigrette - so good! The service was excellent: personable, efficient, smiling. We were stuffed, but could not pass up dessert. I love the carrot cake here, not-too-sweet cake with (rare) not-too-sweet cream cheese icing.

Florida
“Oh soo good”
Reviewed December 29, 2013

I ordered an egg and cheese croissant with potatoes and fresh fruit in mint sauce. TO DIE FOR. I also had a bloody mary, everything was absolutely delicious. This area of Jacksonville is a real hidden gem. There is no pretension here only top quality, deliciously prepared food and shops. It was calm on a drizzly Saturday afternoon. This meal was incredible and only $9 for huge portions! I could have split this with another person and had plenty. No room for dessert but it looked equally good. Highest marks for Biscotti's.