“BEST Desserts & Awesome Menu”
Review of Biscotti's

Biscotti's
Reserve with OpenTable
Biscotti's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 2,001 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Cuisines: American, International
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Talbot Ave
Jacksonville, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“BEST Desserts & Awesome Menu”
Reviewed December 12, 2012

Large portion desserts, excellent food & menu items - A bit pricey for the average person, but well worth it from a "foodies" point-of-view.

Visited November 2012

Honolulu, HI
“I loved, loved, loved this place”
Reviewed December 10, 2012

I came here for lunch and got great food, at great prices, with excellent service. I let the waiter pick my meal, with some direction, and ended up with a beer and a Thai chicken salad with a sesame ginger dressing, which was amazing. I cleaned my plate and savored every bite. I took a slice of carrot cake to go, and didn't realize that it was about as big as my head until I opened up the box at home. So I had carrot cake for breakfast every day for three days, and that didn't upset me one bit.

• Visited November 2012
Savannah
“Join the party!”
Reviewed December 9, 2012

What a wonderful combination of bakery and bistro this is!

On the December evening we visited Biscotti's was aglow with happy diners seen through large glass windows along the street front. A large wreath adorned with twinkling white lights hung above the bar. Had I been alone or with a date, the bar would be the ideal place to dine.

The service was light on its feet, helpful and seemed genuinely happy to see our party of 8 walk in. We were promptly seated. Bottles of wine and bread were soon on the table and we all felt immediately welcomed to the party.

The food was delicious. We all had different dishes and they were all (reportedly) excellent. The chef "scorched" a couple pizzas, delaying two dishes by 5 minutes, something no one would have noticed or cared about, but the waiter apologized for this and told us the chef would give us our pizzas on the house. Amazing! I had the mushroom and chorizo pizza and it was excellent.

Several of the party just had to save room for desserts. There is a glass display case holding a dozen or so baked desserts, all of them delicious.

The restaurant is a delight. I can strongly recommend it even at about 50 dollars per person (wine and tip included). It is worth the drive.

• Visited December 2012
Miami, FL
“We love this place”
Reviewed November 30, 2012

This has become one of our regular dinner choices. Now I discovered they're open for breakfast on weekends, too, so we go here sometimes instead of the Fox.

Always good service. The regular menu is somewhat limited but the specials menu makes up for it. Sometimes we go and just fill up on appetizers. Other times we'll get sandwiches or entrees. The choices are a lot of fun and the place has a really good vibe.

Great neighborhood place that makes me glad I chose to live in this neighborhood.

• Visited October 2012
St Augustine Beach
“Sweet for your sweetie”
Reviewed November 25, 2012 via mobile

Great place if you have a sweet tooth. They have an amazing section of desserts & every single one we tried was Absolutely Delicious! Be careful on how many you order tho, their portions are huge. One piece of cake can feed 3 people easily. Inside is very beautiful & relaxing. Service was fast & friendly. This place is worth a trip back.