“Best vegan biscuits”

Sweet Theory Baking Co.
Ranked #1 of 38 Bakeries in Jacksonville
Reviewed July 22, 2014

Vegan biscuits with tempeh bacon and/or sausage, vegan doughnuts. Need I say more, I was in food heaven. Best biscuits around town.

Reviewed July 12, 2014

Go here, don't think about it, just do it! Everything is delicious! Can't say enough good things about this place...doughnuts, cupcakes, it's all yummy! Gluten free carrot loaf...outstanding.

Reviewed July 9, 2014

I have been trying to get by this place forever - it is not anywhere close to where I live but I happened to be near it today and took it as a sign that I MUST STOP BY. We ended up getting a few things - a cupcake - chocolate, caramel, some other type of chocolate - I didn't get the name but it was seriously the most delicious cupcake I have ever had - hands down. We also got a chocolate brownie bite with salted caramel - again DELICIOUS, a Chocolate Ganache (sp?) cupcake - can you see a pattern here? DELICIOUS. We also bought a cinnamon roll and a Maple Bacon doughnut. Scrumptious is too kind of a word here. Seriously, run - don't walk - (you will need to run after these treats) and buy anything they carry - you will NOT be disappointed. I am thankful for many reasons that I do not live close to here. But I am glad it is kind of "on the way" to places I frequent.

1  Thank Jeanne C
Reviewed July 5, 2014 via mobile

I finally made my way down to this cute little shop after hearing many many good things about it! I have seen many pictures of the amazing donuts, so I knew before going in, that's what I had wanted to get. I ended up with a hibiscus orange poppy donut. I believe all donuts were $2.50 which I didn't think was asking too much. The donut itself was amazing! The frosting lacked a bit, didn't have much of a taste just basically tasted sweet but this really wasn't any hindering tidbit for the whole experience. Very good, will definitely be back to try other goodies!

Reviewed July 5, 2014 via mobile

I've been trying to find hidden gems in Jax and I found one here! Best doughnuts ever! They are thick and full-bodied - full of flavor! Definitely worth the trip no matter where you live.