“So happy to have found great Thai in Jax!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Aroy Thai Fusion - CLOSED

Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Waitstaff
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Waitstaff
Saint Augustine Beach, Florida
“So happy to have found great Thai in Jax!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2013

My husband and I ordered take out from here last week. I got the green curry and he got chicken pad Thai. Both were delicious and exactly what I'd hoped for. Jax does not have many good Thai places so I'm very happy about the new chef here (I'm assuming he is the reason the food is delicious now). Can't wait to go back. I should also we did one with level 3 spicy and the other zero and the zero made it a bit too plain. I'd recommend some spice level.

• Visited August 2013

Gilroy, California
“A very nice place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2013

We went 2 times, before and after the re-opening. This restaurant has a nice atmosphere and seems more expansive than it is. The servers were very friendly the two times, more service the first time though. The menu changed a little. My husband took the stir-fry cashews with beef and it was very good, I took the mongolian beef and it was too dry, no sauce at all, I won't take this dish again. We will definitely go back.

• Visited July 2013
Jacksonville, Florida
“Still going thru the learning curve?”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 10, 2012

We had dinner here and left with mixed emotions. The Calamari appetizer was well made, light, crispy, seasoned nicely with a spicy sweet dipping sauce, we would have enjoyed another round.

The green papaya salad was terrible, and that's being nice. It smelled horrible and trust me, we know, love and enjoy fermented seasoned fruits, veggies, cabbage, kimchee, this was just bad. The upside, it was removed from the bill with no complications and the waitress handled it quite well.

I had their version of a Beef Kra Pow, the quality of the beef was lacking, pretty tough, even with it being thinly sliced. My husband had their Shrimp Curry, excellent.

We wouldnt rule this restaurant out quite yet. Maybe try it again in a couple of months when the 'newness' problems are worked out. We realize with any new business comes learning curves. With todays economy and competition, I hope they learn fast. Hopefully another visit might warrant better results, we'll see.

Visited May 2012
Jacksonville Beach, Florida
“A hidden Jewel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2012

Just happen to find this place! Too good to keep a secret! Food is fresh and deeeelish!!! Service was awesome! Our waitress was friendly, energetic and helpful. She went above and beyond to ensure we were well served. ARoy's is a simple elegant restaurant with rich flavor and there's something on the menu for everyone-yes, vegetarian choices too!!! A great place for a date night, special occasion or meeting friends. Highly recommend this restaurant.

• Visited September 2012
Jacksonville Beach
“Tranquil Environment With Excellent Service And Yummy Thai Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2012

We have made a habit of visiting ARoy's regularly. Ask for Melanie, she is a wonderful server and makes every effort to ensure you are delighted with your experience. My husband loves the Red Curry of Duck and I like the basil vegetable stir fry. Everything we had has been delicious. We highly recommend this restaurant.

• Visited September 2012