“Noisy Meal”

La Nopalera Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #444 of 2,074 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Cuisines: Mexican, Bar
Reviewed July 18, 2014 via mobile

Good place to go if you don't want to carry on a conversation with anyone in your party. Extremely loud. The food was average.

Reviewed June 2, 2014

My husband and I found this place by YELP. We often use yelp when we are looking for holes in the wall. Driving up to this shopping center and walking into a large empty place we were not so sure we hit a homerun until our Margaritas showed up. They were yummy and they were strong. Everything we ordered were huge portions and full of color and flavor. We had a super burrito that was five pounds one chicken fajitas order that could have fed 4 people and a kids chicken and French fries which my son loved. Make a point to stop here and eat and drink you won't be disappointed. The prices were cheap as well. Also the service was quick and never left us without food or drink they kept it all coming.

2  Thank mpeacock_10
Reviewed January 7, 2014

I prefer this location to the San Jose location that is closer to my home. This location appears to be more clean and has a newer feel. As with all the La Nop's I have ate at the food is on point and the portions are plentiful. They have 2-4-1 margaritas all day every day.

1  Thank IrishKirk
Reviewed December 26, 2013

Good food and reasonable. It is in Jacksonville Beach right on A1A. My husband and I like the carnitas "shredded pork" tacos the best. Very fresh!

Reviewed December 14, 2013 via mobile

Service was excellent although the food was flavorless. It was very loud, not a very relaxing environment. It had the noise leavel of a high school cafeteria. I was not impressed. We will not be back.