“Fun girls night!”
Review of Yes You Canvas!

Yes You Canvas!
Reviewed May 23, 2013

My friend and I went to a YesYouCanvas! class last week - I'd never been, and it was fun! You pick your class based on what you want to paint. They have a calendar online and show what painting they are doing each day - (two a day on the weekends). It's one flat rate that that includes all your supplies (apron, paint, brushes, canvas). It is totally BYOB & snacks - we brought wine - and so did most of the others. The instructor knows what he is doing but talks you through every step of the process. Our instructor was encouraging and praised us so even if we didn't like what we were doing - he told us it was fabulous and we were doing a "great job!"... it helped morale a lot!
We painted a moonrise over the ocean and some of it was tricky and although everyone is painting the same thing, some looked pretty different color wise - which makes it interesting.

I have a little experience painting, but this was completely different, and everyone was free to do their own thing and express themselves completely.

It was a fun night out and I'd definitely do it again. The canvas is yours to keep and is dry by the time you're done.

1  Thank luxlisa