“Nice serving size and the cleanest RL I've visited”
Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Ranked #880 of 2,013 Restaurants in Jacksonville
GA
“Nice serving size and the cleanest RL I've visited”
Reviewed July 16, 2014

This is lunch time stop at River City Marketplace. It is clean and in good condition. The manager is friendly, interested in the clientele and very accommodating. It has the usual menu but found the portions were generous as opposed to other RL's. Service is fast and efficient. This is my favorite RL.

• Visited July 2014

GA
“Best Red Lobster at River City Marketplace”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Very clean and wonderful manager! I usually do take-out but enjoy the momentary break at the bar, with great service. Those biscuits keep me coming back, not yo mention all the shrimp dishes. I like the new items.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank debbie e
Jacksonville
“Lobster Fest”
Reviewed April 22, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Food was excellent, service was good. This is close to our house. I would always recommend this restaurant.

Visited April 2014
White Oak, Georgia
“When it comes to seafood, go to Red Lobster.”
Reviewed April 18, 2014

I am a big seafood fanatic, I could eat it everyday. We're on our way home from my husband's dental appointment and happen to pass Red Lobster so I told him to stop there for dinner. I ordered the Bar Harbor Lobster Bake and wasn't disappointed, it has all my favorite: shrimp, scallops, mussels and split tail of LOBSTER. My hubby ordered a seafood trio and enjoyed it in spite of his recent visit to the dentist. Service was a little bit slow but the excellent food made it up.

• Visited April 2014
Jacksonville, Florida
“LOBSTERFEST”
Reviewed March 24, 2014

For and service was great. Sharon made suggestions for me. I like what I tried full of favor will eat here again.

Visited March 2014