“By far my favorite sushi spot”
Review of Sumo Sushi

Sumo Sushi
Ranked #982 of 2,013 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Jacksonville, Florida
“By far my favorite sushi spot”
Reviewed December 16, 2013

This is my spot to go in Jax for sushi. I only wish I lived closer these days. The servers will remember you if this is a place you will frequent. They always remembered what my GF and I ordered ever time we came in. The sushi taste fresh and the rolls are by no means small. Not only is the food good but the plate presentation is an art that most sushi places do not excel in or even try to do. If you are a fan of sushi you must visit this establishment you will not be disappointed.

I suggest the caterpillar roll, sumo roll, and Victoria secrete roll.

• Visited April 2013

Jacksonville Beach, Florida
“One of my favorites”
Reviewed October 28, 2013

I am an avid sushi eater -- yes, the real stuff, raw and all. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Sumo Sushi. They are fast, their service is good, and it's always fresh. No matter what I order, I always love it. I wish it was closer to downtown, though. I'd eat there every day!

• Visited May 2013