“Gluten free and YUMMY!”
Review of Epik Burger

Epik Burger
Ranked #146 of 2,132 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Reviewed January 17, 2014

Went there this week, the options for gluten free are astonishing, from buns to onion rings to brownies! Everything I had was delish, the others in my party tried regular food :) and enjoyed every bite as well!

The only negative I see is the small size to dine in, the time in which it takes to get food is lengthy and the seating isn't ideal. The glut end ree bun is really yummy, just a bit thick.

We WILL be back and try even more on the menu.

Reviewed October 28, 2013

I had heard about this place from a friend and decided to take some guys with me to try it out. They make lots of different burgers with some I'd never imagined before. I decided to play it safe with a Breakfast Burger. One of us got the Wild Mushroom Burger. It's funny how they bring your burgers to your table on a tray wrapped in paper and just leave the wrapped burger. The paper unfolds to be your "plate." Now for the fries...we ordered the onion rings, the sweet patato fries and the truffle parmesan fries. I LOVE the truffle fries. They could be the whole meal for me. From our standpoint, this place was worth the trip and we will definately be there again! Oh, make sure to save room for the handspun milkshakes...a perfect ending for a great lunch!

Reviewed September 28, 2013 via mobile

My first time there. I ordered an Italian burger...very good! I also ordered fries and added spicy mayo ... All I can say is "yum!"
I would like to go back and try something new... They also offer vegan and gluten free...the mango shake was pretty good too!

Reviewed September 28, 2013 via mobile

We had a craving for burgers so this new place was worth a try. The menu is very impressive but also a little complicated at first. I ordered a BLT burger, my wife had an Italian burger. We both had fries and ordered spicy mayo dipping sauce that was fantastic. The burgers were great, but seemed a little salty. Buns seemed old also. I did enjoy Epik burger and would recommend it.

Reviewed September 8, 2013

When you enter this place there is no greeting - I would think a newer restaurant attempting to build a clientele would go out of their way to greet customers with a smiling hello. Not so - they say nothing. The burger was average. I ordered the larger patty ($7.75) and it was still very average in size. Not terribly tasty. Bun was dry and large. The onion rings were very greasy - there was a large puddle of oil remaining in the paper basket. They are barely acceptable when fresh and hot, but once they cool down they are not good. I love a good onion ring, and these have an appealingly crispy coating, but thye are just way too oily. Fries are good. The place is attractive and clean. but, since the burger is supposed to be the star, it is just not successful. I really like to support independent businesses, but there is just no reason to return here.

Been to Epik Burger? Share your experiences!