“Very good”

La Nopalera
Ranked #1,395 of 2,097 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed August 6, 2013

My mom and I usually go to the location closest to the beach. It has fairly good service during the week, and excellent service on the weekend.
The food is fantastic. I always get the special: one chile relleno (the best part), a taco, a chalupa, a tostada, an enchilada, and rice and beans, all for $12 plus tax. For me all that always make 2 meals and I take the rest home for lunch the next day.
They're always fast on getting the food out to you, especially on the weekends. The only reason I didn't give it 5 points is because the last time we went it took them 15 minutes to get us our drinks. Waiting 15 minutes for a tea and an ice water is kind of a turn off. But it was a week day so I guess they weren't as attentive

Reviewed May 4, 2013 via mobile

This is typically the type of place that you go when you're taking friends that you're comfortable with and ones that you're not trying to impress as the food is merely good, not great. However, the prices make it hard to resist as the food and service are very reliable and the drinks are great add well. They have a huge selection of food choices, which I personally feel if they lowered the selection and improved the selection they would be better off. That said, this is a place we will continue to go simply because it's so affordable and it's a good family atmosphere as well.

Reviewed April 20, 2013 via mobile

This is a great place to eat. The food was great and fresh. The waiter had was very nice and quick. Our young son was with us he brought his food our first so we didn't have to wait. Will for sure come back.