“Would go back. ”

Salsas Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #689 of 2,111 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Cuisines: Mexican, Spanish
Reviewed July 26, 2014 via mobile

I got the California burrito which was delicious. Friendly waiter and fast service. We went arrived at 9pm on a Saturday and had no issues with it being noisy like some of the other reviewers mentioned. I would eat there again next time I visit.

1  Thank Kris10AP

Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

First time dining here and sadly our last. Nothing enjoyable about this visit. Food was mediocre and all over the place. Way too many sauces on the Taco Loco to be enjoyable and everything took forever and all we ordered was entrees. The table next to us was so extremely loud it was disturbing. Just too much.

Reviewed June 22, 2014 via mobile

Salsa's is located on Philips Hwy right down the street. Usually visit La Nop for Mexican but decided to try something new. Glad I did. Food was very fresh and service was excellent. I had a taco salad
Chicken was moist and seasoned well. Shell was crispy and tasty. Our server was very friendly and was very engaging. We really got to know her (basically told us her life story lol). Seemed like they were understaffed because it took a couple minutes to get us seated...but overall, make sure you visit this tiny, but delicious mexican establishment.

1  Thank Travelrican86
Reviewed April 28, 2014

We took a chance and we were horribly wrong. Do yourself a favor and go somewhere else. The only thing Mexican is the name. I read the reviews and thought we were making a good choice, must of been all workers leaving comments because nothing was good. The chips were stale, they tasted very oily as well. The Margarita had been made up beforehand by the time we got it was watery and tasted horrible. My wife is vegetarian she asked what would they recommend the server had no clue what to tell my wife to order. My wife ordered a vegetable burrito that only had onions and green peppers in it. To make it worse they were the ends of the vegetables. My burrito had a little cheese and little bean filling. The shrimp fajita had tasteless shrimp and just a few of em at that. The service matched the food which stunk. Don't waste your time, find another place to eat.

Reviewed April 17, 2014

Stopped by here w/ a coworker for lunch. There lunch menu is huge and excellent prices. Had the chicken flautas . .came w/ rice & beans, sour cream & gauc, and, of course, endless chips and salsa for the table. Was the perfect amount for lunch . . .even a little too much food . . . .Food was very good, service was good. The restaurant is tastefully decorated and the music level decent enough to be able to talk w/out shouting. Ole!

1  Thank Sunshine371